Binna Burra Lodge
Nestled atop a rainforest wonderland, Binna Burra Lodge provides a magical, unique space for ceremonies, receptions, and honeymoons. Situated in the Gold Coast hinterland – overlooking Lamington National Park – this venue boasts magnificent vistas, beautiful ceremony sites, multiple reception venues, and award-winning accommodation. At Binna Burra Lodge, you’ll have a truly enchanting experience.
Mountaintop location? Check. Elevated views over a World Heritage-listed, sub-tropical rainforest? Check. A range of beautiful ceremony and reception areas? Check and check.
Secluded and highly-rated, Queensland’s Binna Burra Lodge is a stunning rainforest wedding venue, ideally positioned atop a mountainside at the mouth of the Gold Coast Hinterland. Flanked by lush greenery on all sides, this breathtaking venue offers unrivalled views of Lamington National Park, Numinbah Valley, and the Gold Coast. Many of the viewing platforms make for enchanting photoshoot locations and dreamy ceremony sites.
Indeed, the ceremony sites at Binna Burra Lodge are world-class and will be especially enjoyed by nature lovers. The most popular ceremony site is the elevated terrace, which features a fairytale-esque brick path and uninterrupted views, while towering native trees embellish the space with natural beauty. Meanwhile, couples will have the choice between relaxed or formal reception spaces.
Interested in this dreamy venue for your wedding? Binna Burra Lodge can accommodate up to 75 of your loved ones for a hearty reception. From November, you’ll be able to host your reception in a marquee at Mt Roberts, offering couples the chance to dine under the stars. This will be the perfect place for your laughter-filled reception speeches and exquisite meals – whether you choose to bring in a food truck or professional caterers.
Not interested in researching caterers? The friendly team at Binna Burra Lodge have a preferred caterer that consistently delivers magnificent, flavoursome meals. And when all is said and done, you’ll be able to retreat to Binna Burra Lodge’s award-winning accommodation, including their sought-after, luxurious, apartment-style sky lodges.
“Wow, what an amazing venue! It has everything you want for a wedding or just a weekend away. Situated high on the hill, the vista across the valley and other mountains are breathtaking! Luscious green gardens with birds singing in the background. And so economical!!! Rechell is an exceptional host; talk with her for all your wedding enquiries.” Lara
What you’ll love about working with Binna Burra Lodge for your wedding:
- The magnificent rainforest views. Since its inception in the early 1930s, Binna Burra Lodge has impressed visitors with its outstanding and expansive rainforest vistas. These awe-inspiring views can further be enjoyed on one of the area’s peaceful hiking tracks.
- The dreamy on-site accommodation. Binna Burra Lodge has a fantastic variety of accommodation options, including their award-winning sky lodges – these make for excellent honeymoon stays. Alternatively, there are rainforest campsites and safari tents available.
- An abundance of nature. Australia’s world-famous flora and fauna can be enjoyed from just about every spot on this secluded property, with bird songs often heard from the gardens and grounds.
Highlights of working with Binna Burra Lodge:
- Ceremony, reception, honeymoon location in one place
- Situated in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland
- Unrivalled Lamington National Park vistas
- Opportunity to bring in your own caterers
- Capacity for up to 75 wedding guests
- Endless amount of photo opportunities
- Provides drinks packages
- Bookings come with a dedicated wedding coordinator
“We loved our week stay at Binna Burra. Amazing views, beautiful rooms, great walking/hiking tracks, friendly staff, and lovely meals at both Clifftop Restaurant & Teahouse Cafe.” Virginia